The policies in this document applies to all diploma programs offered by Canadian Career College.
In order to be admitted into any Diploma Program, you must:
- Have completed at least Ontario Grade XII education or equivalent (refer to the admissions Pre-requisite for each specific Diploma Program);
- Satisfy the English level proficiency requirements. All courses at Canadian Career College are taught in English;
- Provide a detailed personal resume of yourself;
- Must attend an interview with a Canadian Career College Admissions Counselor;
- Must pass the Canadian Career College Entrance Exam; and
- It is strongly recommended that International students enroll in a comprehensive health insurance program.