The policies in this document applies to all diploma programs offered by CCCITM.
In order to be admitted into any Diploma Program, you must:
- Have completed at least Ontario Grade XII education or equivalent (refer to the admissions Pre-requisites for each specific Diploma Program);
- Satisfy the English level proficiency requirements. All courses at CCCITM are taught in English;
- Provide a detailed personal resume of yourself;
- Must attend an interview with a CCCITM Education Counselor;
- Must pass the CCCITM Entrance Exam; and
- It is strongly recommended that International students enroll in a comprehensive health insurance program.