- Step 1: Request via e-mail a copy of the VOCATIONAL PROGRAM ENROLMENT CONTRACT" , print and fill out completely. Attach photocopies of the following supporting documents: Education certificate and Education Transcripts of previous studies, Passport pages showing your photo and information (for international students only), and an up-to-date Resume.
- Mail the completed, signed and dated Enrolment Contract and copies of Supporting Documents to the following address:
Canadian Career College of Innovative Technology & Management
920 Yonge Street
Toronto , ON , M4W 3C7
- Fax the Enrolment Contract & supporting documents to +416-513-1536
- E-mail a scanned copy of Enrolment Contract & supporting documents to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Drop-in directly at the College with the supporting documents for immediate application evaluation
- Step 2: Upon receipt, CCCITM will evaluate your Enrolment Contract & Supporting Documents, and may request additional information.
- Step 3: CCCITM will call you for a personal interview & ask you to write our College Entrance Exam.
- Step 4: If your application is accepted, CCCITM will confirm your admission through a formal Letter of Acceptance.
- Step 5: Make arrangements with the College Finance Department for the payment of tuition fees.
- Step 6: Start your program of study at CCCITM
- Step 7: Graduate from CCCITM and be prepared for A Great Career ahead
For further queries, contact CCCITM at 416-646-4744 or email us at email@example.com